DeamoN-Angels clan
DeamoN-Angels clan
DeamoN-Angels clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Deamon-Angels forum...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player Head-Quarter's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

Player Head-Quarter's Empty
PostSubject: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Here every clan member can post about his story...and why he whould like'd to join he clan and all crap's like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hideko

Hideko

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:50 am

I want to know if we wage war with other clans oh and I just barely joined as well
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I know...

and I dont think we will have those kida wars...cuz we are a clan who search for power trough training not trough pain...

I know I like killing people but we wont have wars Razz
Back to top Go down
Aratti

Aratti

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:50 pm

u killer lol! well our story....ummm...kk
well i am a werewolf..
I was born in forbidden forest..my dad was half people and wolf..he was demon and guardian of that forbidden forest...his fate was to protect all animals in forest and protect the holy nature...His name was Mizou and he was the nightmare of all people...but one time, my mum, Kira, was kicked from her village for no reason and she didn't have place where live.So she went to the forest..she met Mizou..they fell in love..people saw that Mizou didn't hurt Kira and they stopped be afraid..when i was really small, they went to forest...my parents hided me and then called big white clever wolf Široi to save me..he took me to his family...my parents died in fire.the worst thing was that my granddad killed my mum and dad so i lost them..i lived all years with wolves.. my feelings are same as for people "sad" well..i had to revenge my loving and kill all in village..i failed... i met a hunter and i fell in love with him..from that moment i wasn't able to kill..nobody..now i am living to be happy.

My ninja way is to be strong and protect all i love...i dont wanna kill other ninjas...i'd like to be their friend....well and i want protect my village...I joined this clan cause of Gaara-kun sunny cause he is my good friend and i'd like to help u all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.saigo-asa.blog.cz  www.junenasaki.blog.cz
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Aratti wrote:
u killer lol! well our story....ummm...kk
well i am a werewolf..
I was born in forbidden forest..my dad was half people and wolf..he was demon and guardian of that forbidden forest...his fate was to protect all animals in forest and protect the holy nature...His name was Mizou and he was the nightmare of all people...but one time, my mum, Kira, was kicked from her village for no reason and she didn't have place where live.So she went to the forest..she met Mizou..they fell in love..people saw that Mizou didn't hurt Kira and they stopped be afraid..when i was really small, they went to forest...my parents hided me and then called big white clever wolf Široi to save me..he took me to his family...my parents died in fire.the worst thing was that my granddad killed my mum and dad so i lost them..i lived all years with wolves.. my feelings are same as for people "sad" well..i had to revenge my loving and kill all in village..i failed... i met a hunter and i fell in love with him..from that moment i wasn't able to kill..nobody..now i am living to be happy.

My ninja way is to be strong and protect all i love...i dont wanna kill other ninjas...i'd like to be their friend....well and i want protect my village...I joined this clan cause of Gaara-kun sunny cause he is my good friend and i'd like to help u all Smile

she lies Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hideko

Hideko

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Lol that's an interesting story so how can I get power from you guys? Do I get ryo or something? And yeah I have no interesting story that i'd like to share just that I kill anyone who stands in my way
Back to top Go down
Aratti

Aratti

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:01 pm

i am not liar No u know it well Sad
Back to top Go down
Hideko

Hideko

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:05 pm

I don't know that stroy sounds a little fishy to me
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:26 pm

I say'd to leave her alone....

one more time picking on her and I'm gonna chain kill you...

it was a joke...I aske'd her to join the clan cuz we have no kunoichi and she's a very good friend of mine...
Back to top Go down
Aratti

Aratti

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Embarassed yay!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:37 pm

*hugg's her* Like a Star @ heaven

aww...I'm sorry...I forgot...it hurt's when I touch you...*poke's her* you okay? o_O
Back to top Go down
Hideko

Hideko

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Go ahead and ck me I really don't care like I said I just have fun
Back to top Go down
Aratti

Aratti

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:41 pm

It shall hurt u lol! lol! lol! not me! as said keep distance Wink Wink lol! lol! lol! no it is ok Smile uc an hug me lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Admin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:50 pm

*hugg's her* youhuu bounce
Back to top Go down
Aratti

Aratti

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:03 pm

lol! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Head-Quarter's   Player Head-Quarter's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Head-Quarter's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeamoN-Angels clan :: Players and Clans... :: Player HQ-
Jump to: